Discussion: Problème Visa WHP

32 ans

Likes reçus
    Stage à Singapour

Bonjour,

Je désire faire mon stage de fin d'étude à Singapour.
    J'ai passé un entretien avec une entreprise à Singapour et celle ci a décidé de me prendre en stage à partir du 06/01/13.

Je suis actuellement en train d'effectuer les démarches nécessaires
    pour obtenir le Visa WHP.

Voici mon problème :

Suite à ma candidature au Visa, le MOM m’a demandé d’envoyer les documents sous format PDF alors que sur leur site web il est bien précisé que ceux ci doivent être envoyé sous format JPEG.
    Après leur avoir envoyé tous les documents nécessaires (au format PDF) voici ce que le MOM me répond :

Dear Mdm,

APPLICATION FOR WORK HOLIDAY PASS

Please refer to our email sent to you on 28/11/2013.

We have requested you to send the following

• A letter from the awarding institution (i.e. University/College) stating your matriculation, name, nationality, gender and date of birth
    • A copy of the degree certificate or transcripts (for graduates only)
    • A copy of the student card issued by the awarding institution

3 Please submit the above document(s) to us in PDF format as the attachments received could not be opened.

Unless all the required documents including WHP application form received by us, we will not be able to process your application.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,
    WORK PASS DIVISION
    To find out more about the types of work passes issued by the Ministry of Manpower, please access our website at www.mom.gov.sgaccess our website at www.mom.gov.sg

Avez vous une idée de ce qu’il faut faire pour débloquer cette situation ?

Je remercie d’avance ceux qui me répondront.

Voici le dernier mail que j’ai envoyé au MOM (avec les pièces jointes) :

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you to find attached all required documents in Official PDF format (converted with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO) as you ask in your last e-mail (WHP application form that is in DOC format). You can open PDF format document while using for example free ACROBAT READER software ( Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions ). We try it today and we are able to read it on all Operating system we have (Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8.1 and MAC OS X).

• WHP application form
    • Original Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2011/2012

• Original Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2012/2013
    • Original Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2013/2014
    • Official Translate of Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2011/2012
    • Official Translate of Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2012/2013
    • Official Translate of Letter from the awarding institution (AIX-MARSEILLE UNIVERSITY) for school year 2013/2014

• Original student card issued by the awarding institution

• Official translate of student card issued by the awarding institution
    • Copy of the personal particulars page of the applicant’s passport

The AIX-MARSEILLE University where i'm studying for Master degree's is ranked among the top 200 for 2011, 2012 and 2013 in Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universitie

Willy 37 ans

Likes reçus
    Au pire, envoi tout tes documents en JPG, DOC, DOCX et PDF

Envoyé depuis l'app pvtistes.net