james 40 ans

Likes reçus
    Hello,
    Somebody has some information/ Experience in getting the "Criminal record Nº2" in Vietnam please?
    I live in France now and I found this website (https://lltptructuyen.moj.gov.vn/trungtam?locale=en) which seems to be updated but I have some questions:
    - How to pay the 200.000 fees?
    - How long does the procedure takes?
    - How can I receive the final document? At home? But I should pay a fee for that. How much and how to pay
    - Before sending it to me, is it possible to translate the document into English? How much would it cost? How to pay?

Thank you guys,
    James

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de jamezz06
    Hello,
    Somebody has some information/ Experience in getting the "Criminal record Nº2" in Vietnam please?
    I live in France now and I found this website (ONLINE JUDICIAL CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION SERVICE) which seems to be updated but I have some questions:
    - How to pay the 200.000 fees?
    - How long does the procedure takes?
    - How can I receive the final document? At home? But I should pay a fee for that. How much and how to pay
    - Before sending it to me, is it possible to translate the document into English? How much would it cost? How to pay?

Thank you guys,
    James
    Hello James,

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to answer all of your questions.
    Do you read French ? If so, you could check out this topic. It could be helpful for some of your questions : Asie Certificat Police du Vietnam pour le PVT Canada

For someone on this topic, it took her 3 weeks to get to police certificate from Vietnam. Before that, she had to legalise some papers at the Vietnamese embassy in France.
    The same person said it could be paid with companies like TransferWise or Transfermate.

If you receive a police certificate that is in Vietnamese, you will have to translate and send the translation and the original certificate at the same time.

36 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi James,

- You can pay the 200,000 fee by bank transfer. However, it will take long time for them to verify the payment. Sometimes they receive the payment, but they don't know which application that payment is for. It's best if you have a Vietnamese person in Vietnam to help you to make the payment and match the payment with your application.

- It takes 3 weeks to process, plus postal time, but postal time depend on postal service, not them. Normally to France it should take 1-2 weeks.

- You need to register to receive by postal service, there is a form for it. The fee to send to France is 1,243,000 VND. It's mandatory according to their regulation. And you need to make together with 200,000 VND processing fee.

- They don't offer to do it, after receiving, you need to find translation service in France by yourself.

If you wish the process is easier, you can Google and find some service in Vietnam to help.