Mat
    Mat est déconnecté
    Mathieu

Likes reçus
    9 980
    Going to Canada with a Working Holiday, a Young Professionals, an International Co-op Internship or a student work permit? Air Transat offers an extra 23kg baggage allowance!

If you’re heading to Canada with a Working Holiday, a Young Professionals, an International Co-op Internship or a student work permit, Air Transat offers a special additional baggage allowance through pvtistes.net. The deal is valid for Canada-bound flights as well as your return flight at the end of your adventure.

• If your ticket does NOT include a free checked bag, you can check ONE piece of luggage up to 23kg.
    • If your ticket includes a checked bag, you can check TWO pieces of luggage up to 23kg.

Still waiting? For your coupon to be issued, Air Transat must process the request before your departure date. If you’re flying in seven days or less, please leave a message in this discussion thread.

40 ans

Likes reçus
    I am still waiting my coupon to get another 23 kg lugguage free. Please let me know as soon as possible i have to organize myself. My reservation number is J9PTRZ

Likes reçus
    6 044
    Message de angie5874
    I am still waiting my coupon to get another 23 kg lugguage free. Please let me know as soon as possible i have to organize myself. My reservation number is J9PTRZ
    Hi Angie,

Your request has been accepted. You should have received an email (check the spam folder).
    You also can download your coupon by clicking on the link in your supply table (on this page : Air Transat).

Enjoy your flight and have a great time during your WHV in France.
    Dernière modification par Pliz ; 08/05/19 à 13:44.

Jasmine

Likes reçus
    Hey,

i just booked my flight leaving on 21 june , please check my application as soon as possible it s fore 2 people on working visa holiday .
    flight reservation is DHE33W
    thanks

Likes reçus
    6 044
    Message de JasmineA
    Hey,

i just booked my flight leaving on 21 june , please check my application as soon as possible it s fore 2 people on working visa holiday .
    flight reservation is DHE33W
    thanks
    Hi Jasmine,

All applications are checked according to two critera : first, the chronological order of the departures and in a second time, from the oldest to the most recent ones.
    As I write this post, there are some files before yours.

Both of your applications appear properly filled. So, if you've booked your tickets by clicking the link on the page Air Transat and if everything is OK, you'll receive your coupons in the next few days.

Enjoy your flight and have an happy stay in Canada.

Jasmine

Likes reçus
    Message de Pliz
    Hi Jasmine,

All applications are checked according to two critera : first, the chronological order of the departures and in a second time, from the oldest to the most recent ones.
    As I write this post, there are some files before yours.

Both of your applications appear properly filled. So, if you've booked your tickets by clicking the link on the page Air Transat and if everything is OK, you'll receive your coupons in the next few days.

Enjoy your flight and have an happy stay in Canada.
    thank you ;D

Ophélie 34 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi there,

We are leaving Vancouver after 2 years of WHV. Our visa expires on Sept 17 but we are doing a road trip in the US before heading home in December. We would like to book our flights from Vancouver back to Europe on December 11 but our work visa will be expired by then. Would we still qualify for the offer?

Likes reçus
    6 044
    Message de OphM
    Hi there,

We are leaving Vancouver after 2 years of WHV. Our visa expires on Sept 17 but we are doing a road trip in the US before heading home in December. We would like to book our flights from Vancouver back to Europe on December 11 but our work visa will be expired by then. Would we still qualify for the offer?
    Hi Ophélie,

This bonus is restricted to current IEC participants or students members. Not the former ones.
    That's why your permit has to be still valid on the day of the flight.
    I would therefore advise you to buy Option Plus.

Je vois que tu as posé ton précédent message en français. Je ne sais donc pas si c'est par erreur ou par choix que tu as rédigé ta question ici. Cette discussion est en fait le pendant anglophone de la discussion support francophone Support Air Transat : 23 kilos supplémentaires offerts (2019)
    Sens-toi libre de me répondre en français si tu préfères.
    J'espère en tout cas ne pas avoir trop massacré la langue de Shakespeare dans ma réponse.
    Dernière modification par Pliz ; 12/07/19 à 18:35.

9. Mat

35 ans

Likes reçus
    HELLO SIR I BOOKED MY TICKET TO CANADA MY RESERVATION NUMBER IS xxxx PLEASE SEND ME COUPON TO GET EXTRA LUGGAGE Thank u sir

Marie

Likes reçus
    Message de Manadhaul
    HELLO SIR I BOOKED MY TICKET TO CANADA MY RESERVATION NUMBER IS xxxx PLEASE SEND ME COUPON TO GET EXTRA LUGGAGE Thank u sir
    Hello,
    Did you make your reservation from the link on this page: Air Transat : 23 kg de bagages offerts (PVT, Stage, JP, études et VIE) ?

35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de MarieL92
    Hello,
    Did you make your reservation from the link on this page: Air Transat : 23 kg de bagages offerts (PVT, Stage, JP, études et VIE) ?
    Yes I have done my booking with this page for coupon.

35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Manadhaul
    Yes I have done my booking with this page for coupon.
    What I will do do now?can u help me?