Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Hi all,

following the advice from the Amazing Katell, I create the English speaking post related to our world famous "defouloir".

https://pvtistes.net/forum/lobtentio...-jp-stage.html

All the content of the first topic of the defouloir applies here as well.

Please feel free to comment, scream, jump, run, and improve your English.

All levels and all mistakes are allowed, the only rule is "no French", unless exception.

In the meantime, this will allow you to improve your English if needed before visiting Vancouver, the pearl of the West.

Welcome, have a seat, a drink, and let's start.

katia 33 ans

Likes reçus
    where is for speak Spanish ?

Katell 45 ans

Likes reçus
    5 466
    Message de PoupeiiLiloo
    a little search and "hop" ---> https://pvtistes.net/forum/we-speak-...or-que-no.html

Message de Yoshi45
    the Amazing Katell
    Always here

katia 33 ans

Likes reçus
    I am sorry, I found the conversation 😁

katia 33 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de carpe40
    Thanks 😃

Kevin 31 ans

Likes reçus
    I didn't speak English since I left USA. Miss that so much..!

By the way, I'll come in Vancouver. If I get my WHV, I will, promise !

Flo 43 ans

Likes reçus
    Whether I get my WHV or not, I cannot wait to KNOW. I'm so tired of waiting, I just want to get on with my life. And sleep. I miss feeling rested.

Damien 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi guys ! Yoshi you are funny . I wanted to answer you in other conversation but here it's probably better. ok humm i can appear at you, or i should say "introduce at you?"

Okay i start. For those who don't know me, I'm ouzmoutouzouloubouloubombey. The 1st magician of this fantastic web site since January 2014. But you can call me "Ouz". I'm pretty cool, i love (or i like maybe?) helping people who need help. I'm little bit crazy but i don't bite people.

I hope to obtain the PVT for to leave to canada with my sweet girlfriend and try to find a job in this country. West canadian to seem me a good place for work but i need to practice my english. For read i can anderstand but when we talking to me it's horrible. But last year in Spain i spoke (RIP Mr Nimoy<3) with probably Russian people or Ukranian i don't know, probably East people, cause with PoupeiiLiloo we were stuck in carpark. But with my good english and with these nice people we could back to home. A funny story trust me.

Nice to meet you all. I used a little bit translation tools for write this text but i want to practice my english.

Best regards,
    Ouz.

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de PoupeiiLiloo
    Trust me, Spanish won't be very useful in Canada. English does. Chinese too in Vancouver.

Message de ouzmotozolobombey
    Hi guys ! Yoshi you are funny . I wanted to answer you in other conversation but here it's probably better. ok humm i can appear at you, or i should say "introduce at you?"

Okay i start. For those who don't know me, I'm ouzmoutouzouloubouloubombey. The 1st magician of this fantastic web site since January 2014. But you can call me "Ouz". I'm pretty cool, i love (or i like maybe?) helping people who need help. I'm little bit crazy but i don't bite people.

I hope to obtain the PVT for to leave to canada with my sweet girlfriend and try to find a job in this country. West canadian to seem me a good place for work but i need to practice my english. For read i can anderstand but when we talking to me it's horrible. But last year in Spain i spoke (RIP Mr Nimoy<3) with probably Russian people or Ukranian i don't know, probably East people, cause with PoupeiiLiloo we were stuck in carpark. But with my good english and with these nice people we could back to home. A funny story trust me.

Nice to meet you all. I used a little bit translation tools for write this text but i want to practice my english.

Best regards,
    Ouz.

Introduce is the best word to use in this situation. You will use it during all formal encounters, including job applications. Or if you go out with friends and friends of your friends, it's always polite to say "I think we have not been introduced yet".

Message de KevinTramp
    I didn't speak English since I left USA. Miss that so much..!

By the way, I'll come in Vancouver. If I get my WHV, I will, promise !
    Let's start talking about serious business. St Brevin les Pins? FC Nantes fan? ^^

katia 33 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Yoshi45
    Trust me, Spanish won't be very useful in Canada. English does. Chinese too in Vancouver.
    No problem I speak little bit English , But i Love Spanish ❤️
    I Don't speak Chinese sorry 😝

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de PoupeiiLiloo
    No problem I speak little bit English , But i Love Spanish ❤️
    I Don't speak Chinese sorry 😝

No worries, that's why this topic was created. Just try, write, and if this looks a bit weird nobody will care, and might correct you if needed.

Hamza

Likes reçus
    Yeah !!! I speak english very very bad i want learn.

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de Hamza8
    Good point. First lesson: I want TO learn.

You can say:

I want a coffee. I want an apple. Canada wants YOU to go to Vancouver. (with a noun)

But with a verb it is different.

I want to drink a coffee. I want to eat an apple. You want to go to Vancouver.

Easy, isn't it?

Kevin 31 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Yoshi45
    Let's start talking about serious business. St Brevin les Pins? FC Nantes fan? ^^
    How d'you know man ? You know Saint Brevin ? Haha
    Gotta be honest, I ain't a soccer fan ! Climbing, climbing, climbing, running, climbing.

Message de Hamza8
    ♪ Don't worry, be happy ♪

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de KevinTramp
    How d'you know man ? You know Saint Brevin ? Haha
    Gotta be honest, I ain't a soccer fan ! Climbing, climbing, climbing, running, climbing.

♪ Don't worry, be happy ♪

I am myself a great great fan of FCN, still watching games in online streaming during weekends when I can, even if it's much easier now as L1 games are mostly during weekends and in the evening while L2 games were either on Fridays, Mondays or in the middle of night on Saturdays.

I breath much better now that we won against Guinguamp even if I didn't see the game as I was in vacation.

Kevin 31 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Yoshi45
    I am myself a great great fan of FCN, still watching games in online streaming during weekends when I can, even if it's much easier now as L1 games are mostly during weekends and in the evening while L2 games were either on Fridays, Mondays or in the middle of night on Saturdays.

I breath much better now that we won against Guinguamp even if I didn't see the game as I was in vacation.
    Dude, you know 'em better than me. Are you from 44 ? I mean, you know Guinguamp ! It's not famous at all ! From Britain ?

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de KevinTramp
    Dude, you know 'em better than me. Are you from 44 ? I mean, you know Guinguamp ! It's not famous at all ! From Britain ?

Not at all, I just grew up watching Nantes in the 90s and loved them. And Guinguamp is famous for all soccer fans, this is a small town but a good football club.

Kevin 31 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Yoshi45
    Not at all, I just grew up watching Nantes in the 90s and loved them. And Guinguamp is famous for all soccer fans, this is a small town but a good football club.
    Didn't know that. "Les canaries".

I don't like soccer, I think I ain't a good french. I'm in love with baseball.

Hamza

Likes reçus
    Message de Yoshi45
    Good point. First lesson: I want TO learn.

You can say:

I want a coffee. I want an apple. Canada wants YOU to go to Vancouver. (with a noun)

But with a verb it is different.

I want to drink a coffee. I want to eat an apple. You want to go to Vancouver.

Easy, isn't it?
    Yeah i understand, i want "an" apple or i want a house. I'm forgot a verb : "i want to learn english" is good ?

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Message de Hamza8
    Yeah i understand, i want "an" apple or i want a house. I'm forgot a verb : "i want to learn english" is good ?

Absolutely.

It's "want + to + verb" or "want + noun".

Message de KevinTramp
    Didn't know that. "Les canaries".

I don't like soccer, I think I ain't a good french. I'm in love with baseball.
    If you come to Vancouver you can see games in Seattle. The Mariners play at Safeco Field, with its open roof. Access is easy as stadium is in downtown (which is not often the case in US cities). Seattle is a young and promising team coming out of a good season close to a playoff spot, and is indeed a team to watch during the next few years.

In Vancouver you can see the Vancouver Canadiens, at Nat Bailey Stadium. It's Minor League games but they were champions in 2012 and 2013. stadium is located close to Quenne Elizabeth Park, located 15 minutes from downtown by bus.

Page 1 sur 16 1 2 3 11 ...