Likes reçus
    Ok I get it thanks

Well for the best outdoor, right now, nothing comes to my mind and I'm still in France, okay I'm livind close to the beach and there are a lot of patios and can choose

Cyrille

Likes reçus
    Thanks Fiftywan ! I'll make sure to try this one out.

Yesterday, I went to the Green Room on Brunswick with a friend of mine. Although I'm no longer a big fan of the indoor area, I still believe that their small outdoor patio is one of the most gorgeous ones in TO.
    Another jewel would be the Moon Café in/near the Kensington Market.

Go and check for yourself !

Likes reçus
    Totally out of the subject but still... Hello crowd !! Say "welcome back" to myself ^^... thank u thank u....

Anyway (anyhow), it's great to be able to use english with other pvtistes. I need to practice mine and, in the the meanwhile, get some grammatical/orthographical corrections over it.

Step in my feet to the plate / A hair in the soup?? (pure translation from the french expression, right?...with some enhancements i agree), I hope to get opportunities being in touch with some Vancouverians ( Can i say that??).

Jul'o, we migh meet at Vancouver on summer 2012

---------- Message ajouté à 16h49 ---------- message précédent à 16h47 ----------

Goooood!!!
    i just get that there was no message since over 2 years !!
    It is sad !!
    Where have u all been??
    What up?
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Likes reçus
    Hi samjin,

I would say 'I hope to have some opportunities to get in touch', I won't be in Vancouver in 2012 well not as I am aware of at the moment who knows.

Have fun in Vancouver though, it's really a good place to be

Likes reçus
    thanx

Page 5 sur 5 ... 3 4 5