Likes reçus
    Ok I get it thanks

Well for the best outdoor, right now, nothing comes to my mind and I'm still in France, okay I'm livind close to the beach and there are a lot of patios and can choose

2. Pvtistes.net sur les réseaux sociaux

Retrouvez tous nos réseaux sociaux (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc.) sur cette page et rejoignez la communauté pvtistes afin d'être au courant des dernières actualités sur le PVT !

En savoir plus...
    Cyrille

Likes reçus
    Thanks Fiftywan ! I'll make sure to try this one out.

Yesterday, I went to the Green Room on Brunswick with a friend of mine. Although I'm no longer a big fan of the indoor area, I still believe that their small outdoor patio is one of the most gorgeous ones in TO.
    Another jewel would be the Moon Café in/near the Kensington Market.

Go and check for yourself !

Likes reçus
    Totally out of the subject but still... Hello crowd !! Say "welcome back" to myself ^^... thank u thank u....

Anyway (anyhow), it's great to be able to use english with other pvtistes. I need to practice mine and, in the the meanwhile, get some grammatical/orthographical corrections over it.

Step in my feet to the plate / A hair in the soup?? (pure translation from the french expression, right?...with some enhancements i agree), I hope to get opportunities being in touch with some Vancouverians ( Can i say that??).

Jul'o, we migh meet at Vancouver on summer 2012

---------- Message ajouté à 16h49 ---------- message précédent à 16h47 ----------

Goooood!!!
    i just get that there was no message since over 2 years !!
    It is sad !!
    Where have u all been??
    What up?
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Likes reçus
    Hi samjin,

I would say 'I hope to have some opportunities to get in touch', I won't be in Vancouver in 2012 well not as I am aware of at the moment who knows.

Have fun in Vancouver though, it's really a good place to be

Likes reçus
    thanx

Page 5 sur 5 ... 345