Flo 43 ans

Likes reçus
    Yesterday I watched the new episode of The X-Files. It's so strange to watch new episode of this series which was such a big part of my geek life back in the 90s. I loved the first few seasons and then I got bored with the alien conspiracy stuff.
    But it's a pleasure to watch those characters again. Plus it was filmed in Vancouver.

Rudy 28 ans

Likes reçus
    Since I'm in NZ, I don't watch the TV or except when it's already turned on. In my point of view, it's a waste of time but I can recognize that it's a good way to perfom our english level. But when I watch a movie, i put the english version with the english subtitles. I want to share my tip to perform your english skills: Read book!
    That's the best way to enhance your vocabulary and also to really know all these useful words

Flo 43 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Rudy7
    Since I'm in NZ, I don't watch the TV or except when it's already turned on. In my point of view, it's a waste of time but I can recognize that it's a good way to perfom our english level. But when I watch a movie, i put the english version with the english subtitles. I want to share my tip to perform your english skills: Read book!
    That's the best way to enhance your vocabulary and also to really know all these useful words
    Through TV shows I've met most of my best friends, so definitely not a waste of time for me. I guess it depends how you watch it. Watching tv every night alone to numb your brain might be a waste of time (?), using it to inform yourself and connect with others isn't.
    Plus tv shows and movies are ways to tell stories. And stories are important.

I agree with you, reading books is really important to improve your English, but it's definitely not enough. Books can't help you improve your listening skills (and tv won't help your reading skills). I guess the only way to improve all your English skills is to live in an English-speaking country.

marc 45 ans

Likes reçus
    hey im interested to practice my English and maybe spanish, let me know cheers see u

Evie 31 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Marc Sanchez
    hey im interested to practice my English and maybe spanish, let me know cheers see u
    Hello,

I have want to learn english but my level is débutante

Bastian 27 ans

Likes reçus
    I'm pretty fluent in English and I love watching dramas on tv.

Page 4 sur 4 ... 2 3 4