Wise: free first international money transfer, up to £ 3,000
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is an international money transfer service that offers a faster and cheaper way of transferring funds to over 60 countries.
This will allow you to make transfers at an attractive rate at the beginning of your trip, during your stay and probably when returning to your home country! The website is completely secure so you can transfer your funds safely.
Wise and pvtistes.net are happy to announce their new partnership which allows you to benefit from a free first international money transfer, up to £3,000 (around €3,400).
Who is eligible to our offer?
Our offer is only for people using Wise for the first time.
How to take advantage of our offer?
Step 1. Follow this link. You will see that “Your secret code was applied”.
Example: Money transfer from the UK to Canada (on July 27th, 2021)
Step 2. Click on “Get started”.
Step 3. Enter your email address, a password and your country of residence.
Step 4. Enter your first name, your last name, your address and your phone number.
Step 5. Enter your destination bank details*.
Step 6. Upload a copy of your passport, to prove your identity.
Step 7. Send the money to Wise (by bank transfer or credit card).
* You will need:
- The institution number (more info…).
- The transit number : the 5 first numbers of the beneficiary account number.
- Your account number : the 7 last numbers of the beneficiary account number.
What are the benefits of using Wise?
- Wise transfers money to your bank account in no longer than one or three business days.
- Exchange rates are far more competitive than those offered by your bank, so you save money on each transfer you make.
- Over 10 million people trust Wise to move more than £5 billion every month.