Paying the WHV application fee
Paying and submitting the WHV application
Additional fees apply depending on your payment method:
- Visa and MasterCard: + 1.40%
- American Express and JCB: + 1.40%
- PayPal: + 1.01 %
- Diners Club International: + 1.99%
- Union Pay: + 1,90%
Enter your payment information and click “Submit.”
NEW – Working Holiday Visa applications with nil Visa Application Charge
You don’t have to pay any charge.
Now, breathe—you’re done!
The “Acknowledgement of Application Received”
A few minutes after submitting your application, you should receive a “no reply” email with an attachment—’Immi Acknowledgement of Application Received.PDF.”
The attached PDF contains several important reference numbers:
- Your transaction reference number (that’s the number you saw at the top of the page throughout the online application process)
- Your application ID
- Your file number
- Your Visa Application Charge Receipt Number.
Download the PDF and keep the email, you may need this info later on.
Curious about processing times? Go to the next section!