3Registering with your local embassy or consulate

Registering with your local embassy or consulate

It’s always a good idea to register with your consulate or embassy in Australia. This is a free service and the registration information you provide allows your government to notify you in case of an emergency abroad (e.g., during a natural disaster) or a personal emergency at home.
Being registered also makes it easier to seek consular assistance in case of trouble (lost passport, etc.)—but don’t forget that it won’t help much in case of arrest or legal troubles.

Previous chapter Next chapter

Cofondatrice de pvtistes.net, j'ai fait 2 PVT, au Canada et en Australie. Deux expériences incroyables ! Je vous retrouve régulièrement sur nos comptes Insta et Tiktok @pvtistes avec plein d'infos utiles !
Cofounder of pvtistes.net. I went to Canada and Australia on Working Holiday aventures. It was amazing!

Add to my favorites
1 vote

Please login to be able vote.


There are no comments at the moment but feel free to add your own 🙂