4Applying for a Tax File Number (TFN)

Applying for a Tax File Number (TFN)

Before you start working in Australia, you have to apply for a Tax File Number (TFN) from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Your TFN identifies you for tax and super purposes (so you won’t need one if you’re only planning to do volunteer work).

You can apply online for a TFN, in person or by post.

More info: Everything you need to know about the Australian Tax File Number (TFN)

Previous chapter Next chapter

Cofondatrice de pvtistes.net, j'ai fait 2 PVT, au Canada et en Australie. Deux expériences incroyables ! Je vous retrouve régulièrement sur nos comptes Insta et Tiktok @pvtistes avec plein d'infos utiles !
Cofounder of pvtistes.net. I went to Canada and Australia on Working Holiday aventures. It was amazing!

Add to my favorites
1 vote

Please login to be able vote.


There are no comments at the moment but feel free to add your own 🙂