1. #1
    Avatar de anaelleliv
    Anaëlle 25 ans

    Likes reçus
    I came in Quebec, Canada few months ago. My visa expires in October 2024, but I’d like to apply for the residency before my visa expires.
    Also I’d like to know if it’s possible to go to school once I get my residency.
    I have no degree in nursing but I’d like to go to nursing school after my eic.

    Thank you

  2. #2

    11 334
    Likes reçus
    3 941
    Hi Anaëlle,

    You can enroll any school once you become a permanent resident.

    Otherwise, you will need a student permit.