Enola

Likes reçus
    1 147
    Message de Aiko
    Merci pour l'exemple, ça aide beaucoup !

Ça signifie qu'un programme un peu détaillé des visites et activités est suffisant ou bien faut-il y ajouter une estimation de budget (les dépenses estimées entre le logement, les transports, la nourriture et le prix des activités mis en parallèle avec une estimation du salaire estimé) ?
    Hello,

Non, pas besoin de budget (comme pour le Japon) dans le cas de la demande de PVT Corée. Un simple programme sur une page avec les grandes infos est suffisant.

31 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de EnolaDLT
    Hello,

Non, pas besoin de budget (comme pour le Japon) dans le cas de la demande de PVT Corée. Un simple programme sur une page avec les grandes infos est suffisant.
    Oh super, merci beaucoup Enola ! 😊

21 ans

Likes reçus
    Coucou tout le monde !
    est-ce que quelqu’un pourrait me donner son avis sur mon work & travel plan? Je pense qu’il est bien mais je ne suis pas sûre (ça tient pile sur une page recto verso)

My Working Holiday Travel Plan in South Korea

1. Initial Arrival and Settling in Daegu

Days 1-7: Arrival and Orientation (August 9 - August 15)

• Day 1 (August 9): Arrive in South Korea (via Incheon International Airport) and travel to Daegu.
    • Days 2-3 (August 10-11): Settle into my apartment in Daegu, explore the local neighborhood, and locate essential services (supermarkets, healthcare, banks).
    • Days 4-7 (August 12-15): Visit the Daegu Immigration Office to finalize visa requirements, register for an Alien Registration Card (ARC), and get a Korean SIM card.

2. Exploring Daegu

Days 8-14: Discover Daegu (August 16 - August 22)

• Day 8: Visit Dongseongno Street for shopping and dining.
    • Day 9: Explore Daegu's historical sites like Seomun Market and the Daegu Yangnyeongsi Museum of Oriental Medicine.
    • Day 10: Hike up Apsan Mountain and enjoy the panoramic views of the city.
    • Day 11: Visit Daegu Arboretum and Duryu Park.
    • Day 12: Take a day trip to Palgongsan Mountain to visit Donghwasa Temple.
    • Day 13: Enjoy a relaxing day at Spa Valley or Herb Hillz.
    • Day 14: Experience Daegu’s nightlife in the Banwoldang area.

3. Finding a Job and Part-time Work

Weeks 3-4: Job Search and Working

• Start looking for a part-time job in Daegu, aiming to work about 15 to 20 hours per week. As I want to have as much free time as possible to be able to really enjoy the country.
    • Network with locals and expatriates to find job opportunities in areas like cafes, restaurants, or tutoring.

Research websites : Indeed , Craigslist , Koreabridge

4. Regional Exploration

Weeks 5-6: Nearby Cities

• Gyeongju: Visit historical sites such as Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto.
    • Busan: Enjoy Haeundae Beach, Gamcheon Culture Village, and Jagalchi Fish Market.

5. Cultural Immersion

Months 2-3: Language and Culture (September - November )

• Enroll in a Korean language course in Daegu.
    • Join local cultural events and festivals, like the Daegu International Opera Festival.
    • Participate in a temple stay program at Haeinsa Temple (near Daegu).
    • Begin dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio in Seoul, planning weekend trips to attend classes.

6. Nationwide Travel

Months 4-6: Explore South Korea (November - February )

• Seoul: Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Myeongdong shopping district. Continue taking dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio.
    • Jeju Island: Explore the natural wonders like Hallasan Mountain and Jeju Olle Trail.
    • Incheon: Experience Chinatown and Songdo Central Park.
    • Jeonju: Taste traditional Korean food in the Jeonju Hanok Village.

7. Work and Cultural Activities

Months 7-9: Working and Exploring (February - May )

• Continue Working: Continue part-time work or find an internship related to my field of interest.
    • Cultural Activities: Attend seasonal festivals and events in Daegu and nearby cities.
    • Visit Traditional Villages: Spend weekends visiting traditional Hanok villages like Andong Hahoe Village.
    • Explore Nature: Go on hiking trips to lesser-known mountains and national parks, such as Gayasan National Park.
    • Local Cuisine Exploration: Take cooking classes to learn how to prepare traditional Korean dishes and explore local food markets.

8. Seasonal Activities

Months 10-12: Seasonal Events and Reflection (May - August )

• Spring : Enjoy cherry blossom festivals in nearby cities and parks.
    • Summer : Attend summer festivals and visit beach destinations like Haeundae Beach in Busan.
    • Reflect on my experiences and plan a wrap-up of my stay, including farewells and final visits to favorite spots in Daegu.

9. Departure Preparation

Final Week: Farewell and Departure

• Return any rented items and ensure my visa and travel documents are in order.
    • Have a farewell party with friends.
    • Travel to Incheon for my flight back home.

This plan allows me to balance working, exploring, and immersing myself in South Korean culture while making Daegu my home base. I'm especially excited about taking dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio and experiencing the dynamic energy of Korean pop culture.

Enola

Likes reçus
    1 147
    Message de Sissikay
    Coucou tout le monde !
    est-ce que quelqu’un pourrait me donner son avis sur mon work & travel plan? Je pense qu’il est bien mais je ne suis pas sûre (ça tient pile sur une page recto verso)

My Working Holiday Travel Plan in South Korea

1. Initial Arrival and Settling in Daegu

Days 1-7: Arrival and Orientation (August 9 - August 15)

• Day 1 (August 9): Arrive in South Korea (via Incheon International Airport) and travel to Daegu.
    • Days 2-3 (August 10-11): Settle into my apartment in Daegu, explore the local neighborhood, and locate essential services (supermarkets, healthcare, banks).
    • Days 4-7 (August 12-15): Visit the Daegu Immigration Office to finalize visa requirements, register for an Alien Registration Card (ARC), and get a Korean SIM card.

2. Exploring Daegu

Days 8-14: Discover Daegu (August 16 - August 22)

• Day 8: Visit Dongseongno Street for shopping and dining.
    • Day 9: Explore Daegu's historical sites like Seomun Market and the Daegu Yangnyeongsi Museum of Oriental Medicine.
    • Day 10: Hike up Apsan Mountain and enjoy the panoramic views of the city.
    • Day 11: Visit Daegu Arboretum and Duryu Park.
    • Day 12: Take a day trip to Palgongsan Mountain to visit Donghwasa Temple.
    • Day 13: Enjoy a relaxing day at Spa Valley or Herb Hillz.
    • Day 14: Experience Daegu’s nightlife in the Banwoldang area.

3. Finding a Job and Part-time Work

Weeks 3-4: Job Search and Working

• Start looking for a part-time job in Daegu, aiming to work about 15 to 20 hours per week. As I want to have as much free time as possible to be able to really enjoy the country.
    • Network with locals and expatriates to find job opportunities in areas like cafes, restaurants, or tutoring.

Research websites : Indeed , Craigslist , Koreabridge

4. Regional Exploration

Weeks 5-6: Nearby Cities

• Gyeongju: Visit historical sites such as Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto.
    • Busan: Enjoy Haeundae Beach, Gamcheon Culture Village, and Jagalchi Fish Market.

5. Cultural Immersion

Months 2-3: Language and Culture (September - November )

• Enroll in a Korean language course in Daegu.
    • Join local cultural events and festivals, like the Daegu International Opera Festival.
    • Participate in a temple stay program at Haeinsa Temple (near Daegu).
    • Begin dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio in Seoul, planning weekend trips to attend classes.

6. Nationwide Travel

Months 4-6: Explore South Korea (November - February )

• Seoul: Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Myeongdong shopping district. Continue taking dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio.
    • Jeju Island: Explore the natural wonders like Hallasan Mountain and Jeju Olle Trail.
    • Incheon: Experience Chinatown and Songdo Central Park.
    • Jeonju: Taste traditional Korean food in the Jeonju Hanok Village.

7. Work and Cultural Activities

Months 7-9: Working and Exploring (February - May )

• Continue Working: Continue part-time work or find an internship related to my field of interest.
    • Cultural Activities: Attend seasonal festivals and events in Daegu and nearby cities.
    • Visit Traditional Villages: Spend weekends visiting traditional Hanok villages like Andong Hahoe Village.
    • Explore Nature: Go on hiking trips to lesser-known mountains and national parks, such as Gayasan National Park.
    • Local Cuisine Exploration: Take cooking classes to learn how to prepare traditional Korean dishes and explore local food markets.

8. Seasonal Activities

Months 10-12: Seasonal Events and Reflection (May - August )

• Spring : Enjoy cherry blossom festivals in nearby cities and parks.
    • Summer : Attend summer festivals and visit beach destinations like Haeundae Beach in Busan.
    • Reflect on my experiences and plan a wrap-up of my stay, including farewells and final visits to favorite spots in Daegu.

9. Departure Preparation

Final Week: Farewell and Departure

• Return any rented items and ensure my visa and travel documents are in order.
    • Have a farewell party with friends.
    • Travel to Incheon for my flight back home.

This plan allows me to balance working, exploring, and immersing myself in South Korean culture while making Daegu my home base. I'm especially excited about taking dance lessons at 1MILLION Dance Studio and experiencing the dynamic energy of Korean pop culture.
    Hello hello,

Pour moi ça me semble bien.

25 ans

Likes reçus
    Bonjour je n'arrive pas a faire un trvel plan je suis complètement bloque quelqu'un pourrais m'aider s'il vous plaît
    Échangeons nos Instagram J'ai aussi des soucis pour remplir deux papier du visa merci 💗

Page 2 sur 2 1 2