1. Exemple de Working holiday activity plan - PVT Corée par EnolaDLT

Bonjour,

Pour la demande de PVT Corée, le KVAC demande de fournir un "working holiday activity plan". J'ai fait ma demande de PVT (que j'ai obtenu) en mars 2022. Vous trouverez dans ce post le document que j'ai fourni au KVAC (sur une page A4 recto).

C'est également le document que j'ai fourni pour faire ma demande de registration card (anciennement ARC) à mon arrivée.

PS : Le document doit être écrit en coréen ou en anglais, format libre, mais il ne doit pas dépasser une feuille A4 (recto-verso).

WORK AND TRAVEL ACTIVITY PLAN FOR THE WORKING HOLLIDAY (H1)

6 months of stay in SEOUL

֍ Travel plan during the 6 months of stay in Seoul

• Visit of Seoul and all his districts and places of interest : Insadong, Gangnam, Myeongdong, Itawon, Gyeongbokgung,Changdeokgung, Seoul Tower, War memorial etc
    • Visit of the area around Seoul : Incheon, Suwon, Demilitarized Zone, Panmunjeon, Icheon…
    • Visit of the places of interest in the Gangwon-do province from Seoul : Sokcho, Seoraksan National park, Gangneung…

® Activity plan during the stay in Seoul : Take Korean lessons, Taekwondo lessons.

֍ Work plan during the 6 months of stay in Seoul

3 months of work during the 6 months of stay. Part time jobs, around 15h or 20h per week.
    Job service in restaurant, coffee, hotel. Baby sitting …

Website for research : Indeed, Craiglist, Koreabridge…

4 months of stay in BUSAN

֍ Travel plan during the 4 months of stay in Busan

• Visit of Busan and all his districts and places of interest : Nampo-Dong, all the beaches, Gamcheon cultural village, Igidae Park…
    • Visit of the area around Busan : Gajisan park, Jirisan National park, Jinju, Tangdosa,Tongyeong, Namhea-do
    • Visit of the Gyeongsangbuk-do province from Busan : Daegu, Andong, Hahoe, Ulleungdo, Gyeongju

֍ Work plan during the 4 months in Busan

2 months of work during the 2 months of stay (if it necessary). Part time job around 15h-20h per week.
    Job service in restaurant, coffee, hotel. Baby sitting…

Website for research: Indeed, Craiglist, koreabridge

2 months of road trip around the different places of the country

֍ Travel plan during the raod trip (non-exhaustive list)

• 2 weeks in Jejudo : Jeju city, Seogwipo, Pyonseon, Hallasan national park…
    • 3 weeks to visit the places of interest in the Jeollado region : Jeonju, Namwon, Gwangju, Mokpo, Haenam, Jindo, Wando, Suncheon, Boseong, Jirisan National Park…
    • 3 weeks to visit the places of interest in the Chungcheongdo region : Gongju, Buyeo, Taen Haenan national maritime park, Songnisan national Park, Woraksan national park, Sobaeksan national park…

® Activity plan during the road trip : Hike, cultural visit, sports

֍ Work plan during the 2 months of road trip

NONE but maybe some woofing if there is any possible in the different places of travel.

Solim jamène 26 ans

Likes reçus
    Bonjour madame comment allez vous

Eloise

Likes reçus
    Bonjour,

Merci pour cet exemple!

Je me demandais faut il parler de ses intentions d’aller faire des visites ponctuel dans d’autre pays ou est ce à éviter et ne concentrer le travel plan que sur ce qui est propre à la Corée ?

Merci d’avance pour les réponses

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de EloiseB3
    Bonjour,

Merci pour cet exemple!

Je me demandais faut il parler de ses intentions d’aller faire des visites ponctuel dans d’autre pays ou est ce à éviter et ne concentrer le travel plan que sur ce qui est propre à la Corée ?

Merci d’avance pour les réponses
    Bonjour,

Oui tu peux parler de tes intentions de voyages hors de la Corée dans ton travel plan, sans problème. Les choses à vraiment éviter c'est de dire que tu comptes beaucoup travailler sur place et que tu comptes rester après ton PVT pour tout ce qui concerne les voyages et les visites il n'y a pas de problème.

jad 26 ans

Likes reçus
    Bonsoir,
    j'aimerai savoir s'il est possible d'avoir un avis sur mon Travel Plan s'il vous plaît ?
    je vous le mets ci-dessous:

Activity Plan

My accommodation is based in Seoul for one year, I don’t plan to work more than 20 hours a week, doing odd jobs such as babysitting, waitress in a cafe, barmaid, etc.
    Thanks to the Hellotalk application, I’ve met several people who agreed to be able to host me for a few weeks in the different regions (or nearby) in exchange for some services such as the maintenance of the house for example where I planned to go.
    I’m gonna use Indeed, Koreabridge, Overseas koreans agency, etc.

One year of stay in KOREA:

SEOUL (stay for 6 months)

° Visit of Seoul, his districts and places of interest : Incheon, Myeongdong, Itaewon, Gangnam, Insadong, Seoul Tower, Gyeonggi-do etc.
    ° Visit of differents palaces (with the royal pass) like : Gyeongbokgung Royal Residence Palace, Changdeokgung Palace with his secret garden, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Gyeonghuigung Palace.
    ° Visit of the Port Cultural District & Incheon Chinatown.
    ° Discover the local food and street food of the different districts and places.

BUSAN : (stay for 2 months going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Visit of Busan, his districts and places of interest : beaches, Gamcheon cultural village, etc.
    ° Visit Magnate coffee.
    ° Visit of the Gyeongsangbuk-do province from Busan : Daegu, Andong, Hahoe, Gyeongju.

JEJU : (stay for 2 months)

° Visit of different spots : National Park, Island, Forest, Stone Park, etc.

JEOLLA-DO : (stay for 1 month going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Visit the places of interest : Gwangju, Jindo, Wando, Jirisan National Park, etc.

CHUNGCHEONG-DO : (stay for 1 month going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Daejon’s Arboretum
    ° Sejong-si’s National Arboretum
    ° Chungcheongbuk-do : Jungangtap Park & Tangeumho Rainbow Road, Cheongpung Cable Car

I will take advantage of my trip to be able to meet even more new people. I downloaded the "VISITKOREA" app so that I could find even more places to visit like museum and parks for exemple, during my stay.

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de jaaddoou
    Bonsoir,
    j'aimerai savoir s'il est possible d'avoir un avis sur mon Travel Plan s'il vous plaît ?
    je vous le mets ci-dessous:

Activity Plan

My accommodation is based in Seoul for one year, I don’t plan to work more than 20 hours a week, doing odd jobs such as babysitting, waitress in a cafe, barmaid, etc.
    Thanks to the Hellotalk application, I’ve met several people who agreed to be able to host me for a few weeks in the different regions (or nearby) in exchange for some services such as the maintenance of the house for example where I planned to go.
    I’m gonna use Indeed, Koreabridge, Overseas koreans agency, etc.

One year of stay in KOREA:

SEOUL (stay for 6 months)

° Visit of Seoul, his districts and places of interest : Incheon, Myeongdong, Itaewon, Gangnam, Insadong, Seoul Tower, Gyeonggi-do etc.
    ° Visit of differents palaces (with the royal pass) like : Gyeongbokgung Royal Residence Palace, Changdeokgung Palace with his secret garden, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Gyeonghuigung Palace.
    ° Visit of the Port Cultural District & Incheon Chinatown.
    ° Discover the local food and street food of the different districts and places.

BUSAN : (stay for 2 months going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Visit of Busan, his districts and places of interest : beaches, Gamcheon cultural village, etc.
    ° Visit Magnate coffee.
    ° Visit of the Gyeongsangbuk-do province from Busan : Daegu, Andong, Hahoe, Gyeongju.

JEJU : (stay for 2 months)

° Visit of different spots : National Park, Island, Forest, Stone Park, etc.

JEOLLA-DO : (stay for 1 month going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Visit the places of interest : Gwangju, Jindo, Wando, Jirisan National Park, etc.

CHUNGCHEONG-DO : (stay for 1 month going back and forth between the city and Seoul)

° Daejon’s Arboretum
    ° Sejong-si’s National Arboretum
    ° Chungcheongbuk-do : Jungangtap Park & Tangeumho Rainbow Road, Cheongpung Cable Car

I will take advantage of my trip to be able to meet even more new people. I downloaded the "VISITKOREA" app so that I could find even more places to visit like museum and parks for exemple, during my stay.
    Salut Jade,

Ton plan me parait bien, simple et efficace.

jad 26 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de EnolaDLT
    Salut Jade,

Ton plan me parait bien, simple et efficace.
    Super ! Merci pour ta réponse je savais pas trop si ça allait mais je suis rassurée c'est parfait ! 😁

29 ans

Likes reçus
    coucou tout le monde !

Je suis actuellement en train de clôturer mon dossier de demande de PVT mais j'ai un blocage sur l'activity plan, je ne sais pas quoi mettre, j'ai jeté un coup d'œil à celui dispo sur le site mais ça ne me parle pas plus que ça... Quelqu'un aurait des idées ou conseils ?

FYI: ( Ce n'est pas ma 1ère fois en Corée du Sud mais ma 1ere demande de pvt pour ce pays).

Merci d'avance !!!!

Enola

Likes reçus
    Bonjour,

Il n'y a rien que tu aies envie de visiter ou revisiter ? Aucune activité que tu veux faire ? Des projets boulots ? Qu'est-ce que tu veux faire pendant cette année ?

Tu peux dire (par exemple) que tu prévois de rester à Séoul pendant tout ton PVT, que pendant ces 12 mois, tu vas sûrement travailler pendant 6 mois, peut-être prendre des cours de coréen. Que tu prévois d'aller (ou retourner) quelques jours à Busan, à Jeju, etc. Que tu vas faire de la randonnée et de gouter toutes les spécialités culinaires du pays.

Aviva

Likes reçus
    Bonjour , j’aurai aimé savoir si cela devait être fait via l’ordinateur ou si on pouvait l’écrire à la main ? Merci d’avance

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de AvivaM
    Bonjour , j’aurai aimé savoir si cela devait être fait via l’ordinateur ou si on pouvait l’écrire à la main ? Merci d’avance
    Bonjour,

Le KVAC ne fait pas de précision à ce niveau là pour ce document donc je pense que c’est au choix. Le principal est que ce soit bien rédigé en anglais ou en coréen. ☺️

Quentin 24 ans

Likes reçus
    Bonjour,

Si j'écris un activity plan pour seulement 4 mois, est-il possible qu'ils rejettent mon visa ?

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de quentgeer
    Bonjour,

Si j'écris un activity plan pour seulement 4 mois, est-il possible qu'ils rejettent mon visa ?
    Bonjour,

Un activity plan de seulement 4 mois, oui, ça risque de les faire tiquer un peu...
    Tu prévois de ne faire qu'un PVT de 4 mois c'est ça ? Tu prévois donc de fournir aussi une assurance que de 4 mois ?

Quentin 24 ans

Likes reçus
    Au niveau de l'assurance je pense prendre celle de Global PVT qui couvre 1 an. Autrement je peux prévoir un activity plan de 1 an puis rentrer plus tôt. Mais alors je me demande pour la preuve des billets d'avion, comme il vaut mieux les avoir avant, si ce ne serait pas idiot de prendre un aller-retour aux dates que je veux et montrer seulement l'aller. Les deux billets sont forcément liés ? Evidemment pour la preuve de fond je montrerai que j'aurais suffisamment pour acheter un supposé billet retour.

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de quentgeer
    Au niveau de l'assurance je pense prendre celle de Global PVT qui couvre 1 an. Autrement je peux prévoir un activity plan de 1 an puis rentrer plus tôt. Mais alors je me demande pour la preuve des billets d'avion, comme il vaut mieux les avoir avant, si ce ne serait pas idiot de prendre un aller-retour aux dates que je veux et montrer seulement l'aller. Les deux billets sont forcément liés ? Evidemment pour la preuve de fond je montrerai que j'aurais suffisamment pour acheter un supposé billet retour.
    Oui, c'est mieux de faire un travel plan sur 1 an oui après tu rentres quand tu veux.

Comme il n'est pas possible d'avoir des billets aussi longtemps à l'avance (1 an ou plus), beaucoup présente des billets retour à des dates à moins de 12 mois après le billet aller, donc à ce niveau là ça ne devrait pas poser de problème. Mais, tu peux ne présenter qu'un billet aller et les fonds pour un billet retour ça marche aussi.

Quentin 24 ans

Likes reçus
    D'accord, merci beaucoup Enola !

Nicolas 19 ans

Likes reçus
    (deux fois le même message)

Nicolas 19 ans

Likes reçus
    Bonjour je pars pour 6 mois en Corée a partir de Mars mais je voulais avoir un petit avis sur mon travel plan avant de faire la demande de visa.

Working holiday Visa Travel plan

I will arrive in Seoul on March 10, 2024, at approximately 3 PM.

Seoul:
    During most of my stay, I plan to immerse myself in Korean culture and explore the city from within.

• Upon arrival, I will spend around a week or two searching for a job, preferably in a hostel.
    • I will work part-time, around 15 to 20 hours per week, to have ample free time to explore Seoul.
    • I have friends living in Seoul, and I intend to spend a lot of time with them.
    • I would like to engage in various activities such as hiking, visiting temples, and trying traditional Korean food.
    • Additionally, I plan to take Korean language lessons while I am in Korea.
    • Although I want to visit the entire country, my primary focus will be on Seoul.
    • I intend to use my last four months as vacation time to explore various places in more detail.

Websites for job research: Indeed, Craigslist, and Koreabridge.

Traveling in Korea:
    I plan to visit various cities and regions in Korea, including Jeju Island, Ulleungdo Island, Busan, Jeonju, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon.

• I will spend approximately one week in each city and only work when in Seoul. Each time I return to Seoul, I will find a different job that allows me to experience Korean culture.
    • During the final three weeks of my stay, I plan to travel to Japan, and my return flight will be from Seoul.
    • Overall, I will stay in Korea for a total of six months and will return to France on August 25.

Bonjour je pars pour 6 mois en Corée a partir de Mars mais je voulais avoir un petit avis sur mon travel plan avant de faire la demande de visa.

Seoul:
    During most of my stay, I plan to immerse myself in Korean culture and explore the city from within.

• Upon arrival, I will spend around a week or two searching for a job, preferably in a hostel.
    • I will work part-time, around 15 to 20 hours per week, to have ample free time to explore Seoul.
    • I have friends living in Seoul, and I intend to spend a lot of time with them.
    • I would like to engage in various activities such as hiking, visiting temples, and trying traditional Korean food.
    • Although I want to visit the entire country, my primary focus will be on Seoul.
    • I intend to use my last four months as vacation time to explore various places in more detail.

Traveling in Korea:
    I plan to visit various cities and regions in Korea, including Jeju Island, Ulleungdo Island, Busan, Jeonju, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon.

• I will spend approximately one week in each city and only work when in Seoul. Each time I return to Seoul, I will find a different job that allows me to experience Korean culture.
    • During the final three weeks of my stay, I plan to travel to Japan, and my return flight will be from Seoul.
    • Overall, I will stay in Korea for a total of six months and will return to France on August 25.

Enola

Likes reçus
    Message de Nicoolas01

Seoul:

Traveling in Korea:

Seoul:

Traveling in Korea:

Hello Nicolas,

Ça me parait bien ! Je pense que tu peux ajouter quelques noms de lieux à visiter en plus notamment à Séoul. Tu peux citer les attractions touristiques majeures, etc.

Par contre, se pose toujours la question de savoir si c'est judicieux ou non de dire que tu ne vas rester que 6 mois. Dans les faits, tu restes le temps que tu veux et surtout, tu rentres quand tu veux, mais pour certains pays, quand on indique ne vouloir rester que 6 mois par exemple, ils n'aiment pas toujours. Je ne sais pas si c'est le cas ou non avec la Corée.
    Donc, dans le doute à chaque fois je préfère dire de faire un travel plan d'au moins 8-9 mois, voir 12, pour être sûr que ça ne pose pas de problème.

Nicolas 19 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de EnolaDLT
    Hello Nicolas,

Ça me parait bien ! Je pense que tu peux ajouter quelques noms de lieux à visiter en plus notamment à Séoul. Tu peux citer les attractions touristiques majeures, etc.

Par contre, se pose toujours la question de savoir si c'est judicieux ou non de dire que tu ne vas rester que 6 mois. Dans les faits, tu restes le temps que tu veux et surtout, tu rentres quand tu veux, mais pour certains pays, quand on indique ne vouloir rester que 6 mois par exemple, ils n'aiment pas toujours. Je ne sais pas si c'est le cas ou non avec la Corée.
    Donc, dans le doute à chaque fois je préfère dire de faire un travel plan d'au moins 8-9 mois, voir 12, pour être sûr que ça ne pose pas de problème.
    d'accord merci beaucoup !! J'espère qu'ils vont accepter
    et désolé d'avoir envoyé deux fois le même message :/