Discussion: Changing address

Hanna

Likes reçus
    I have a 3D (WHV). When I arrived, I was living in Beauvais (just north of Paris), and I recently changed addresses to Arrondissement 12. Do I need to notify French Authorities of my address change? If so, where / how do I do this?

Muriel

Likes reçus
    9 585
    Hi, Maybe @Marie could answer you.
    What country are you from ?
    In the meantime, I'll move your question to the proper part of the forum.

Hanna

Likes reçus
    Message de murielj
    Hi, Maybe @Marie could answer you.
    What country are you from ?
    In the meantime, I'll move your question to the proper part of the forum.
    Thank you, I am from Canada (Ontario).
    Can you please tag me in to new forum area when you repost it, so I will be able to find the thread.

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de HannaJ
    Thank you, I am from Canada (Ontario).
    Can you please tag me in to new forum area when you repost it, so I will be able to find the thread.
    Hello Hanna,

She already did and you found the new topic .

When did you give your address in Beauvais to the French authorities ? On you arrival or few weeks after ?

Hanna

Likes reçus
    Oh my. embarrassing!
    Well, I think I only registered my address when I applied for the visa (where I would be staying) which was in Beauvais. I did not make any confirmation about my address after that.
    I will be renewing my Visa in February, so I suppose I will be able to update the address at the point? I am just wondering if I should have let someone know before hand...

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de HannaJ
    Oh my. embarrassing!
    Well, I think I only registered my address when I applied for the visa (where I would be staying) which was in Beauvais. I did not make any confirmation about my address after that.
    I will be renewing my Visa in February, so I suppose I will be able to update the address at the point? I am just wondering if I should have let someone know before hand...
    Hello Hanna,

No, during your first year, you don't need to update your address to anyone, it's fine .