We get a lot of questions about International Experience Canada (IEC) work permits, especially from people going to Canada with a Working Holiday or Young Professionals permit.“
I just got my Working Holiday permit, can my partner come to Canada too?” “I’m heading to Canada on a Young Professionals work permit—what about my spouse?”
There’s no single answer but there’s a handy exemption and several options.