Marie louise 29 ans

hey,
    i would like to know if there any option to extend my WHV in Germany for 6more month...
    Actually I had a visa for a whole year (July 2017 July 2018)

thank for your replies

the girl who doesn’t want to get back home.

2. Plus d'astuces, de témoignages et d'expériences

Mathieu est parti en PVT au Canada à Toronto en 2005 et depuis il y vit toujours et est maintenant citoyen canadien ! Voici son interview : Mathieu, de PVTiste à citoyen canadien...
    Marie 32 ans

Citation Message de MLD2 Voir le message
    hey,
    i would like to know if there any option to extend my WHV in Germany for 6more month...
    Actually I had a visa for a whole year (July 2017 July 2018)

thank for your replies

the girl who doesn’t want to get back home.
    Hello Marie Louise,

I don't know well the agreement between Canada (probably) and Germany. But I think that, ff you have an employer in Germany, you may be able to apply for a visa Young professional.

=> Embassy and Consulates General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Canada - Work & Travel in Germany: the Youth Mobility Visa

However, the Canada-Germany agreement says that there must be "an interruption between the two stays", but I don't know if the interruption must be for 1 day or 3 months for example : http://www.canada.diplo.de/contentbl...m_download.pdf (page 4).

Marie louise 29 ans

Citation Message de Lamarie Voir le message
    Hello Marie Louise,

I don't know well the agreement between Canada (probably) and Germany. But I think that, ff you have an employer in Germany, you may be able to apply for a visa Young professional.

=> Embassy and Consulates General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Canada - Work & Travel in Germany: the Youth Mobility Visa

However, the Canada-Germany agreement says that there must be "an interruption between the two stays", but I don't know if the interruption must be for 1 day or 3 months for example : http://www.canada.diplo.de/contentbl...m_download.pdf (page 4).
    Thanks for the links, but if I understand it right... i can’t ask for a second visa as PVT for the same country...so what i need is a new PVT in a new country ?
    Can I do it away from my home , I mean , do I have to come back to Canada ask the ambassade or i could also do it from Here, In Europe ?

Marie 32 ans

Citation Message de MLD2 Voir le message
    Thanks for the links, but if I understand it right... i can’t ask for a second visa as PVT for the same country...so what i need is a new PVT in a new country ?
    Can I do it away from my home , I mean , do I have to come back to Canada ask the ambassade or i could also do it from Here, In Europe ?
    You can apply for another Working Holiday Visa but you can't reapply for a Working Holiday Visa in Germany. Depending on your destination, you might need to come back to Canada to apply for a new visa.
    For example, you won't need to go back to Canada to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand or in Australie (or even in France actually...).
    But for other countries, like Japan for example, you must apply in person at a consulate or an embassy of your country of destination only in Canada.

You can check where you can go as a Canadian on this link : Canadians: Work and travel abroad with International Experience Canada - Canada.ca

Marie louise 29 ans

Much more Clear now, thanks for your replies Marie !!

Muriel 35 ans

Centre-ville, Communauté-Urbaine-de-Montréal
    Juste une question : pourquoi vous écrivez en anglais, je pensais que Marie-Louise (en plus originaire de Québec) était plutôt francophone, non ?

Marie louise 29 ans

Citation Message de murielj Voir le message
    Juste une question : pourquoi vous écrivez en anglais, je pensais que Marie-Louise (en plus originaire de Québec) était plutôt francophone, non ?
    Muriel, parçe que cest rendu un automatique pour moi lol.

Muriel 35 ans

Centre-ville, Communauté-Urbaine-de-Montréal
    Non mais ceci dit ça pourra peut-être servir à des canadiens anglophones qui passeraient par là, du coup

Télécharger notre App