Marie louise 35 ans

Likes reçus
    hey,
    i would like to know if there any option to extend my WHV in Germany for 6more month...
    Actually I had a visa for a whole year (July 2017 July 2018)

thank for your replies

the girl who doesn’t want to get back home.

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de MLD2
    hey,
    i would like to know if there any option to extend my WHV in Germany for 6more month...
    Actually I had a visa for a whole year (July 2017 July 2018)

thank for your replies

the girl who doesn’t want to get back home.
    Hello Marie Louise,

I don't know well the agreement between Canada (probably) and Germany. But I think that, ff you have an employer in Germany, you may be able to apply for a visa Young professional.

=> Embassy and Consulates General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Canada - Work & Travel in Germany: the Youth Mobility Visa

However, the Canada-Germany agreement says that there must be "an interruption between the two stays", but I don't know if the interruption must be for 1 day or 3 months for example : https://www.canada.diplo.de/contentb...m_download.pdf (page 4).

Marie louise 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Marie
    Hello Marie Louise,

I don't know well the agreement between Canada (probably) and Germany. But I think that, ff you have an employer in Germany, you may be able to apply for a visa Young professional.

=> Embassy and Consulates General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Canada - Work & Travel in Germany: the Youth Mobility Visa

However, the Canada-Germany agreement says that there must be "an interruption between the two stays", but I don't know if the interruption must be for 1 day or 3 months for example : https://www.canada.diplo.de/contentb...m_download.pdf (page 4).
    Thanks for the links, but if I understand it right... i can’t ask for a second visa as PVT for the same country...so what i need is a new PVT in a new country ?
    Can I do it away from my home , I mean , do I have to come back to Canada ask the ambassade or i could also do it from Here, In Europe ?

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de MLD2
    Thanks for the links, but if I understand it right... i can’t ask for a second visa as PVT for the same country...so what i need is a new PVT in a new country ?
    Can I do it away from my home , I mean , do I have to come back to Canada ask the ambassade or i could also do it from Here, In Europe ?
    You can apply for another Working Holiday Visa but you can't reapply for a Working Holiday Visa in Germany. Depending on your destination, you might need to come back to Canada to apply for a new visa.
    For example, you won't need to go back to Canada to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand or in Australie (or even in France actually...).
    But for other countries, like Japan for example, you must apply in person at a consulate or an embassy of your country of destination only in Canada.

You can check where you can go as a Canadian on this link : Canadians: Work and travel abroad with International Experience Canada - Canada.ca

Marie louise 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Much more Clear now, thanks for your replies Marie !!

Muriel

Likes reçus
    9 585
    Juste une question : pourquoi vous écrivez en anglais, je pensais que Marie-Louise (en plus originaire de Québec) était plutôt francophone, non ?

Marie louise 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de murielj
    Juste une question : pourquoi vous écrivez en anglais, je pensais que Marie-Louise (en plus originaire de Québec) était plutôt francophone, non ?
    Muriel, parçe que cest rendu un automatique pour moi lol.

Muriel

Likes reçus
    9 585
    Non mais ceci dit ça pourra peut-être servir à des canadiens anglophones qui passeraient par là, du coup