18 ans

Likes reçus
    I know this might not be the right thread so please move accordingly. I am a Canadian travelling to Austria for three months and following this I like to get a WHV for France while I am abroad. I don't have time and money to do it beforehand in Canada. Can I apply for a France WHV while I am in Austria in the French Embassy in Vienna. This is what I found on the France-Visas website https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/...oung-traveller which implies this should be no problem. Has anybody been successful or unsuccessful with this?
    • Nationals of countries that have signed a "Vacances-travail" (Working holiday) agreement with France must file their application with the competent visa center in their country or territory of nationality, with the exception of Australian, Canadian and Colombian nationals residing abroad who may file their visa application with the competent French consular service in their country of residence.

Jackson

Likes reçus
    Hi stobbes. No, unfortunately you cannot. You are a currently tourist of Europe/Austria, not a resident. Residence implies you have dual citizenship somewhere else or at least a resident visa or permanent resident status.