Discussion: Arnaque Appartement

Claudia 39 ans

Likes reçus
    Salut! je suis en recherche d'appartement sur Melbourne et cela fait 2 fois que je reçoit ce type d'annonce via gumtree donc je partage :

J'ai poster une annonce sur gumtree et j'ai reçu 2 fois cet email pour 2 appatement different, au début ça parait treès correct mais des que tu envois un message pour avoir un peu plus d'infos, voila ce que je reçoit! soyez vigilants...

Hi,

Thanks so much for the mail, I'm so glad to realize that you are a very reliable and straight forward person, I will be willing to rent out my apartment to you and thanks for assuring that you will take good care of my apartment in my absence.I want you to know you can trust me and I want you to know that I also trust and believe you and I know you will be a very good tenant, I also want you to know I will never disappoint you and you will be glad you rented my apartment when you make payment and move into my apartment.. i also want you to know that i would have loved to show you around the apartment but due to my trip to United States on work bases that wont be possible..I will really appreciate if you can make do with the pictures for now, The apartment is as you see it in the pictures and it is also clean and in good shape and i promise you wont be disappointed when you get the keys and see the inside of the apartment...

For you to get the keys and move in or get the place reserved for your move in date we will both sign a rental agreement contract which will be prepared by my lawyer, then your deposit payment which is your first month rent $600 and the refundable bond which is $600 after it has been confirmed the keys will be delivered to you. Like I said in previous mail, the key is deposited at the DHL office in Melbourne International Airport, so if you make the payment, DHL will be delivering the key to the address you provide me I will send you the 10 digit number you will provide to DHL staff when the keys will be delivered..

Do get back to me with the below information so the lease agreement can be prepared and we can proceed further:
    Full Name:
    Present Address:
    Nationality:
    Sex:
    Contact Number:
    Move In Date:
    Move out Date:
    As soon as you provide this, we will need to proceed with the next step of the documentation by making your rent payment.i know that you will really enjoy my apartment. Thank you for your interest and effort.
    I hope you are aware that the Refundable bond is still your money which you will be getting back anytime you intend vacating my apartment, mine is just the rent.

I shall be waiting for the above information soonest

Marie 38 ans

Likes reçus
    9 704
    Message de kalaukia_06
    Salut! je suis en recherche d'appartement sur Melbourne et cela fait 2 fois que je reçoit ce type d'annonce via gumtree donc je partage :

J'ai poster une annonce sur gumtree et j'ai reçu 2 fois cet email pour 2 appatement different, au début ça parait treès correct mais des que tu envois un message pour avoir un peu plus d'infos, voila ce que je reçoit! soyez vigilants...
    Oui, hélas, cela arrive régulièrement... Il faut juste ne pas se fier et ne pas répondre à ce type de messages.

On en parle dans notre dossier des arnaques : Eviter les « arnaques » en PVT | pvtistes.net