Discussion: [English] Tea Time

32 ans

Likes reçus
    I was wondering if there was still a topic where I can speak English. But it seems like every discussions have found an end .

Hélène 6 ans

Likes reçus
    6 784
    Message de cleliand
    I was wondering if there was still a topic where I can speak English. But it seems like every discussions have found an end .
    we're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
    This topic just needs some people to make it live.

Annaïk 38 ans

Likes reçus
    1 838
    Message de cleliand
    Yes we're still here!

I'm on a long weekend it's so nice... Even if after 3 weeks of perfect sunny weather it has started to rain on Friday... Bad luck. So my sofa became my best friend, and I've watched a lot of romcom . If some of you like Josh Radnor (aka Ted Mosby), his movie HappyThankyouMorePlease is quite good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3qBqtX50o

And the "fête du cinéma" is starting today, I will probably enjoy it. Any advice for a good movie at the theatre these days?

Hélène 6 ans

Likes reçus
    6 784
    I went to watch Transcendance this afternoon, it was quite good.
    I won't say it's the movie of the year but still, it was good and for 3,5€ i'm not disapointed!!

Gy 37 ans

Likes reçus
    Great! A topic where I can write in English! Today I finished a mission in High Level Alberta and drove back to Grande Prairie to take a plane going to Victoria BC. Next week I'll work in Prince George BC!

My job is awesome!!! (Second week only, and a lot of business trip to come :-D )

Hélène 6 ans

Likes reçus
    6 784
    Message de Leptitmotard
    Great! A topic where I can write in English! Today I finished a mission in High Level Alberta and drove back to Grande Prairie to take a plane going to Victoria BC. Next week I'll work in Prince George BC!

My job is awesome!!! (Second week only, and a lot of business trip to come :-D )
    Indeed, it seems that you found the good job to travel and earn money at the same time!!
    What is this fantastic job by the way?

32 ans

Likes reçus
    I am glad to see that there are some people left!!

Annaïk: Fortunately, this would not last forever. Especially if you are leaving for Buenos Aires . By th way, when are you movig ?

I totally agree with Hélène, your job Gy seems GREAT.

Gy 37 ans

Likes reçus
    I am Field Service Technician for specialized equipment in sawmills all over western Canada and USA. It is great! But the hours are unpredictable, I can work Saturday and Sunday for 14hrs sometimes :-) .

Annaïk 38 ans

Likes reçus
    1 838
    Message de cleliand
    Annaïk: Fortunately, this would not last forever. Especially if you are leaving for Buenos Aires . By th way, when are you movig ?
    My first plan was to leave in September, but for different reasons I have to postpone my departure to... summer 2015, so it's in a long time... But I will be super ready!

And you? Are you already in Australia?

Solène

Likes reçus
    Hi everybody !

As I tried to start an English course at the University two years ago, I can share my English lessons (syntaxe, civilisation, ...).
    I was on LLCE Anglais for about 4 months so it's not completed as it should be but it's a good start.

Moreover, I lived in London 4 months too, so I can help you if you need so, and if I have the time.

Don't hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to help you.

Best regards,

Bonjour tout le monde!

Comme j'ai essayé de commencer une filière Anglais à la fac il y a deux ans, je peux partager ici quelques cours (syntaxe, civilisation,...).
    J'étais en LLCE Anglais pendant 4 mois donc ils ne sont pas complets mais c'est un bon début.

De plus, j'ai vécu 4 mois à Londres donc je peux vous aider si vous en avez besoin et si j'ai un peu de temps.

N'hésitez pas à me contacter, je vous aiderai avec plaisir

Cordialement,

[PS : pour ceux qui veulent converser en anglais avec des correspondants anglais ou américains, il existe un site vraiment cool qui s'appelle Penpal Gate]

Hélène 6 ans

Likes reçus
    6 784
    Message de Soaka
    English lessons

Hi everybody !

As I tried to start an English course at the University two years ago, I can share my English lessons (syntaxe, civilisation, ...).
    I was on LLCE Anglais for about 4 months so it's not completed as it should be but it's a good start.

Moreover, I lived in London 4 months too, so I can help you if you need so, and if I have the time.

Don't hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to help you.

Best regards,
    Hi Solène!

Thanks for your offer, helping those who need to improve their english, it's very kind of you.
    You'll sureley find some people to help in this part of the forum.

Solène

Likes reçus
    Hi Helene, you're welcome!

It's really important to help people to improve their skills and to be a part of a "team" as we all have the same aim.

I would gladely help , as everyone does by giving some information and tools to fulfill our trips well.

Hélène 6 ans

Likes reçus
    6 784
    Message de Soaka
    I would gladely help , as everyone does by giving some information and tools to fulfill our trips well.
    That's the exact idea of this forum: helping and sharing!

Page 15 sur 15 ... 5 13 14 15