Jamie 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Les Australiens ont-ils besoin d'une biométrie pour la France pvt?

Muriel

Likes reçus
    9 585
    Hi Jamie !
    Message de Newman87
    Les Australiens ont-ils besoin d'une biométrie pour la France pvt?
    Are you talking about your passeport or about having your biometrics taken by French officials (like the Canada does) ?
    Have you had a look at our page tutorial for Canadians : Working Holiday Visa in France for Canadians (Youth Mobility Agreement) ?
    I am pretty sure it will be the same formalities for an Australian to apply.

Jamie 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de murielj
    Hi Jamie !

Are you talking about your passeport or about having your biometrics taken by French officials (like the Canada does) ?
    Have you had a look at our page tutorial for Canadians : Working Holiday Visa in France for Canadians (Youth Mobility Agreement) ?
    I am pretty sure it will be the same formalities for an Australian to apply.
    Yeah thats what Im trying to find out?Im already living in Montreal on a working holiday visa but am thinking of applying for the working holiday visa for France in 9 months time soo if I do need one I wonder If I can get it here done in Canada thats all
    Thanks Muriel

Anonyme
    Yes the French consulate will organise that for you on your appointment. You need to make an appointment online at one of the Centre VFS Global.
    france-visas.gouv.fr/web/ca/a-qui-sadresser

Jamie 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Neuch82
    Yes the French consulate will organise that for you on your appointment. You need to make an appointment online at one of the Centre VFS Global.
    france-visas.gouv.fr/web/ca/a-qui-sadresser
    Thanks for this Anne-Lucie Appreciate the info!!I can do that here in Montreal then perfect thanks again!

Muriel

Likes reçus
    9 585
    Message de Newman87
    I can do that here in Montreal then perfect thanks again!
    Yes, it was confirm to me by a more aware colleague and you can apply from Montreal. It should be written somewhere on the France Visa website in the "PVT" category.

Jamie 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de murielj
    Yes, it was confirm to me by a more aware colleague and you can apply from Montreal. It should be written somewhere on the France Visa website in the "PVT" category.
    Yes I looked into it more your right I can do It all here no problems at all thanks so much for your help!

Anonyme
    You can if you're a resident in Canada. If you've been living there for over 3 months then you're considered a resident and you can apply at the Montreal consulate .