Make the most of summer during your Working Holiday adventure in Canada!
Temperatures are getting warmer, you’re trading winter boots for sandals, you’re getting invited to BBQs, you’re rediscovering city parks, patios and pathways—summer is coming, for sure!
There’s lots to do in Canada in winter—and don’t forget our list of 15 Things to Try During Your Working Holiday Adventure in Canada. Now is the time to focus on summer activities—think outdoor fun, festivals, cool hangouts and various events held in Canada’s biggest cities. Seriously, there’s more to Canada than dog sledding, ice hockey and snowball fights!
Here are a few ideas to get you started on summer fun.
Table of contents :
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Rent a cottage
- Chapter 3: Go camping, explore national parks and enjoy outdoors activities
- Chapter 4: Make the most of patio weather and discover the tradition of BBQ
- Chapter 5: Celebrate Canada Day and provincial holidays
- Chapter 6: Spend a day in an amusement park
- Chapter 7: Celebrate Pride Week
- Chapter 8: A few ideas to make the most of your summer in Toronto
- Chapter 9: A few ideas to make the most of your summer in Montreal
- Chapter 10: A few ideas to make the most of your summer in Quebec City and elsewhere in the province
- Chapter 11: A few ideas to make the most of your summer in Vancouver
Main articles about the WHV to Canada
Step-By-Step Guide to International Experience Canada Work Permits
Introduction to the Canada Working Holiday permit
Guide to Working Holiday in Canada (free download)
16 Good Reasons to Apply for a Working Holiday Visa
Globe WHV insurance policy highlights
The duration of your insurance coverage directly impacts your WHV
15 Tips for a Successful WHV Experience
The Working Holiday Visa Adventure as a Solo Traveller
There are no comments at the moment but feel free to add your own 🙂