Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi guys! How is it going over there? Ready for April and new random drawing?!

Remy 39 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Lola10
    Hey Lolita

From my side, I'm doing well so far so good, thanks for asking
    So, what about yourself ?

For sure, a new month is begining...and it ain't easy in some things hehe

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de RemyT
    Hey Lolita

From my side, I'm doing well so far so good, thanks for asking
    So, what about yourself ?

For sure, a new month is begining...and it ain't easy in some things hehe
    Hi Remy, I'm good too, working a lot to save money. Yep, a new month has begun, let's hope we gonna have a lot of good news!

Anonyme
    Message de Lola10
    Hi Lola! I moved from my appartment and get back to my mom's place in order to save money (a little bit weird when you're in your 30th...). Today I sent my first email to a potential canadian employer. I could search for a job while being in Canada (that's what I was planning to do) but now I'd like to find one before I leave France. If I found a job I will go to Canada earlier than I was supposed to do (and I'd like to go asap!!!). We'll see!

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de lingi
    Hi Lola! I moved from my appartment and get back to my mom's place in order to save money (a little bit weird when you're in your 30th...). Today I sent my first email to a potential canadian employer. I could search for a job while being in Canada (that's what I was planning to do) but now I'd like to find one before I leave France. If I found a job I will go to Canada earlier than I was supposed to do (and I'd like to go asap!!!). We'll see!
    Hi Lingi, you were right to go back to your mum's house even if it can be hard at the beginning because we all have our old habits, but that's a Wise decision to save money. Hopefully you will find a job before leaving, what kind of job are you looking for? And in which part of Canada do you want to go? Some people find an employer from France but you can have surprises, not good ones, once you're in Canada. Good luck in your research

Anonyme
    Message de Lola10
    Hi Lingi, you were right to go back to your mum's house even if it can be hard at the beginning because we all have our old habits, but that's a Wise decision to save money. Hopefully you will find a job before leaving, what kind of job are you looking for? And in which part of Canada do you want to go? Some people find an employer from France but you can have surprises, not good ones, once you're in Canada. Good luck in your research
    Hi Lola, I want to go in Ontario. I'm searching for a job in my field (video). But if I don't find this kind of job, I will do something else (waitress or whatever).

Vanessa

Likes reçus
    I want to go to Ontario too, pleaaaaaase !!!
    Good luck with your job seeking @lingi

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de lingi
    Lola, I want to go in Ontario. I'm searching for a job in my field (video). But if I don't find this kind of job, I will do something else (waitress or whatever).
    I think you can find a job in this sector, just be patient a little bit if you can afford it of course. I'm currently working as a waitress in Switzerland to save money for Canada and if I don't get the visa, I will go for a world trip

Anonyme
    @Lola10 I hope you will have a WHV. But if you do your world trip, do you know where you will go exactly? Sometimes people who do a world trip "only" visit 2 continents. Do you have an idea of your potential destinations?

@vans Thanks! Hope you'll go to Ontario too so we'll have the opportunity to talk about it and share informations.
    Dernière modification par lingi ; 07/04/16 à 09:33. Motif: fault

Vanessa

Likes reçus
    Message de Lola10
    I will go for a world trip
    Yes, I'm curious too to know what your destinations would be. Such a big project !
    Fingers crossed for the WHV

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    I'm planning to visit Europe, Asia (including Russia), Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America, and the Antarctic. A few countries of Africa but no all, I'm thinking Tanzania, South Africa, Madagascar, Zanzibar and Morocco.

Likes reçus
    1 129
    Message de Lola10
    I'm planning to visit Europe, Asia (including Russia), Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America, and the Antarctic. A few countries of Africa but no all, I'm thinking Tanzania, South Africa, Madagascar, Zanzibar and Morocco.
    Wow! Great project! How long does it take to do all that? I would have a headache thinking about all papers and vaccines you might need to make this dream true. Looks like it takes time to prepare something like that.

Since we all aim Ontario (sorry Yoshi45), hope we all meet there with our WHV.

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de TTorSightView
    Wow! Great project! How long does it take to do all that? I would have a headache thinking about all papers and vaccines you might need to make this dream true. Looks like it takes time to prepare something like that.
    Indeed, it takes time to organize everything and I'm currently planning this trip, I have until November to be prepared I guess I'll need a year and a half even maybe 2 years, I'll probably need to work again during this long journey. This would be a dream coming true, I can't wait!

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi guys, I finally got that invitation I was waiting for How about you? I hope you all gonna receive it as well soon, fingers crossed for you

Likes reçus
    1 129
    Message de Lola10
    Hi guys, I finally got that invitation I was waiting for How about you? I hope you all gonna receive it as well soon, fingers crossed for you
    Nothing here

Congratulations though! I guess your World Tour might not be soon then?

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de TTorSightView
    Congratulations though! I guess your World Tour might not be soon then?
    Thanks! I may apply some changes indeed But I'll still do it pretty soon anyway. I really hope you gonna be in the next round

Vanessa

Likes reçus
    Message de Lola10
    Hey congratulations !
    I didn't get an invitation either

Francois

Likes reçus
    2 534
    Good job guys, keep going! This topic should be as popular as its French speaking twin.

Sylvain 41 ans

Likes reçus
    Helle there !
    I'm gonna stay with you. I need to practice and improve my english.

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de Almamida
    Helle there !
    I'm gonna stay with you. I need to practice and improve my english.
    Hi!! Yeah stay here, welcome!

Message de vans
    Hey congratulations !
    I didn't get an invitation either
    I hope it will arrive soon

Page 15 sur 16 ... 5 13 14 15 16