Vanessa

Likes reçus
    Hey @Lola10
    Congratulations for your Letter of introduction !!
    When do you plan to go to Canada ?

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de vans
    Hey @Lola10
    Congratulations for your Letter of introduction !!
    When do you plan to go to Canada ?
    Thanks Vans!! I hope this letter is coming for you too soon... I'm planning to go in about 3 months, I keep saving money meanwhile to travel a little bit before working in Canada. I really want to go to Banff, I didn't have time or the money for when I was there before so I'm gonna go now

Vanessa

Likes reçus
    Message de Lola10
    Thanks Vans!! I hope this letter is coming for you too soon... I'm planning to go in about 3 months, I keep saving money meanwhile to travel a little bit before working in Canada. I really want to go to Banff, I didn't have time or the money for when I was there before so I'm gonna go now
    Well it won't be long until I fall into despair if I don't get it
    Good luck with preparing your trip ;-)

Lolita 35 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de vans
    Well it won't be long until I fall into despair if I don't get it
    I can understand, the waiting is so long without any certainty to get it, but keep it faith, there are still places for now

Pierre 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Hi everybody!

I have one question I think is important to know the answer, no matter where you go (exept the Québec) and I didn't see any message about it. How is the people's accent in the English-spoken part? I mean it's quite like in very famous US series (The experts) or it's completely different?

I watch sometimes US series and I understand quite well the actors but I have to admit that I'm completely lost when they have an accent. I come to Vancouver soon and I wonder if people there have one.

At last, if somebody could tell me the title of a serie or a film with actors from Vancouver it would be great!
    Dernière modification par El_loco_pedro ; 05/06/16 à 17:50.

Anonyme
    Message de El_loco_pedro
    Hi everybody!

I have one question I think is important to know the answer, no matter where you go (exept the Québec) and I didn't see any message about it. How is the people's accent in the English-spoken part? I mean it's quite like in very famous US series (The experts) or it's completely different?

I watch sometimes US series and I understand quite well the actors but I have to admit that I'm completely lost when they have an accent. I come to Vancouver soon and I wonder if people there have one.

At last, if somebody could tell me the title of a serie or a film with actors from Vancouver it would be great!
    Hello,

I have friends from Vancouver and I wasn't disturbed by the way they speak. I think there's not a huge difference between their accent and the accent of some newyorkers I know (of course it's slightly different, but not the same way a strong welsh accent is different from a classic london accent for exemple).

I'll let you know if I found interesting podcasts or videos made by people from Vancouver.

And here is a list of some podcasts made in Toronto if you're interested: Toronto's most addictive podcasts

Pierre 36 ans

Likes reçus
    Message de lingi
    Hello,

I have friends from Vancouver and I wasn't disturbed by the way they speak. I think there's not a huge difference between their accent and the accent of some newyorkers I know (of course it's slightly different, but not the same way a strong welsh accent is different from a classic london accent for exemple).

I'll let you know if I found interesting podcasts or videos made by people from Vancouver.

And here is a list of some podcasts made in Toronto if you're interested: Toronto's most addictive podcasts
    Hi!

Thank you! I'm in Vancouver now and I can say people there have no accent so it's easy to understand them. But sometimes they don't understand me very well and I have to repeat...I have to pratice a lot to get a better accent!

Page 16 sur 16 ... 6 14 15 16